Thursday, September 9, 2010

Legal Authority: How I made contact, found this person and why they are a good choice.

Class BUS250H Contracts, Negotiations and Copyrights
Judge or Lawyer’s Name: Ronald S. Sugarman
District or Firm’s Name: Ronald S. Sugarman & Associates

Apparently the attorneys in Nevada are either too rich to care about the next client or are too busy with their schedules. I have tried calling an attorney to create a relationship to answer a few question that am required to blog about in my class and the most I have gotten is their secretary telling me he/she will call me back when they get back from courtroom. I have therefore decided and chosen an attorney in Los Angeles California that I had the pleasure doing business with. His name is Ronald S. Sugarman and the name of his Law firm is Ronald S. Sugarman and Associates. He is an immigration attorney that has been practicing Law for over 30 years. He was a criminal attorney prior to switching over to immigration law. And before that, he was a prosecutor for the city of West Los Angeles. I would have preferred to get a Patents & Copyrights attorney to answer my questions of concern, but since all efforts is in vain at the moment, I strongly feel that Mr. Sugarman will at least answer most of the questions having been practicing law for a long time and has also dealt with different types of law practice. On the other hand, I have used him before as my representative in a case that I prefer not to disclose the details, but all I can say is that I was successful. One of the questions of my concerns is, “What is the average price to keep an attorney on retainer?” I believe he’ll be able to answer such a question because I have personally had him on a retainer before and I believe fees do not differ that much between attorneys. Having previously been a criminal attorney, am sure he’s knowledgeable about citizen rights be it business of legal battles. If I am unable to get all answers from him, am still on the hunt for a Patent & Copyrights attorney or Business attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment